LDG Electronics YT-1200 Automatic Antenna Tuner 1.8-54 MHz, .1-100 Watts, 2 Year Warranty, Works with: FT-450(D), FT950, FTDX-1200 and FTDX-3000 * Includes 1.5 foot CAT/Power interface cable.
- RF Power: 1 to 100 watts SSB and CW, 30W on PSK. Latching relays for ultra low power consumption
- Built-in CAT/Power interface for FT-450(D), FT-950, FTDX-1200, FTDX-3000 radios. Also interfaces with FT-2000 (non-D) with external DC power supply.
- CAT thru port for computer control of radio. 38400 baud. 2000 memories sorted by frequency.
- 1.8 to 54 MHz coverage (continuous coverage for MARS) Tunes 4 to 1000 ohms. (16 to 150 on 6M) SO-239 in and out connections for dipoles, verticals, beams, G5RV, OCF, Cobra, ect.
- Dimensions: 7.0″L, 7.8″W, 2.0″H. Weight: 2 pounds Includes 1.5 foot CAT/Power interface cable.
Yaesu radios are among the best, and LDG makes several dedicated tuner for several models, but that leaves a big chunk of the newer Yaesu product line with no dedicated tuner. Of course, most LDG tuners will work just fine with Yaesu radios, but it sure would be nice to have it integrated to the radio. LDG’s new YT-1200 is just that. An included CAT/Power cable interfaces with your FT-450(D), FT950, FTDX-1200 and FTDX-3000. This makes it an integrated tuner powered by the interface. No extra pow
List Price: $ 244.95
- 13.8 VDC at 1.5 Amps
- Weighs just 4 lbs.
- Sleek, sexy and compact
- Weather-sealed for outdoors
- Double protected connections
MFJ-926B Automatic Antenna Tuner covers the entire HF band and will match a random wire or coax-fed antenna 1.8-30 MHz at a full 200 Watts SSB/CW. Matches impedances 6-1600 Ohms (SWR up to 32:1). MFJ gives you 256 values eachof capacitance and inductances for 131,072 matching solutions — that’s 4 times the 32,768 matching solutions of competing products with only 128 L/C values each — don’t let their claims of being the best automatic tuners on the market fool you — MFJ gives you many more fe
List Price: $ 295.00