- The IT-100 is the ideal tuner for your shiny new Icom radio. First, it matches up to 10:1 SWR (3:1 on 6 meters), so just about anything you can feed with coax is good to go.
- 2000 Memories
- The IT-100 is just 6.5″ long, 6.5″ deep and 1.5″ tall. It weighs only 1.5 pounds, and gets its DC power directly from the radio; no separate power supply needed.
- The IT-100 works with any Icom radio that supports AH-3 or AH-4 Icom antennas. This includes the IC-7000, IC-7100, IC-7200, IC-706MkIIG, IC-718, IC-746, IC-756ProIII and all others that are AH-4 compatible.
- The IT-100 comes fully assembled, aligned and ready to use. The package includes the IC-7K 14″ radio interface cable.
Once again, LDG comes to the rescue. The IT-100 is the ideal tuner for your shiny new Icom radio. First, it matches up to 10:1 SWR (3:1 on 6 meters), so just about anything you can feed with coax is good to go. And, it has 2,000 (not a typo; that’s 2,000!) memories, enough for every Dxpedition, RTTY spot and radio buddy you’ve got, and then some. Just hit the tune button on the radio, and your IT-100 will set tuner parameters in less than a second if you’ve been there before. If not, it kicks of
List Price: $ 190.94
August DTA250 High Gain Free To Air TV Antenna – Portable Indoor/Outdoor Digital Aerial for USB TV Tuner / Digital Television / DAB Radio – With Magnetic Base
- Standard coaxial cable – Ideal for use with all Digital TV ready devices
- Compact and lightweight – Perfect for portable TV’s and multimedia players
- Magnetic base – Improve reception by harnessing large metal surfaces
- 5ft cable – Easy and flexible positioning for best reception
- Optimized for digital reception – Receive clear ATSC and DAB radio broadcasting
August Portable Digital Antenna
1. Receives free High Definition TV broadcast signals (such as ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, The CW, and PBS). Supports 1080p HD.
2. Can be easily hidden from view behind a picture, bookshelf or television.
3. Fast setup in 3 easy steps – Unwrap, Plug in, and Scan channels.
4. Easy to place high on a window or wall or flat on a table for great reception to watch crystal clear HD shows!.
1. If you are using a fla