2 Pack Baofeng UV-5RTP Tri-Power 8/4/1W Two-Way Radio Transceiver (UV-5R Upgraded Version with Tri-Power), Dual Band 136-174/400-520MHz True 8W High Power Two-Way Radio + 1 Programming Cable + 2 Remote Speakers
- UV-5RTP is Upgraded version of UV-5R with Tri-Power: High / Med / Low Power Settings (8W / 4W / 1W). Frequecy Range: 65-108 Mhz (Only commercial FM radio reception), VHF: 136-174 Mhz (Rx/Tx), UHF: 400-520 Mhz (Rx/Tx).
- Optimal Modulation of TX/RX Power transistor, True 8W Output Power, Longer Effective Talking Range.
- Upgrade the frame material. Metallic, more durable and more fashionable. With full high two colors LCD definition display, the screen exquisite clarity.
- 3 key BFB upgrade to BFB 301. NOTE: Please get the test review video via the link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/sanatop/EB/EB0E09IL/UV-5RTP+Test+Review.txt
- NOTE: The frequncy of the UV-5RTP radio has been set as 140-150/430-440MHz when it manufactured. In order to use the 136-174/400-520MHz, you need to do the factory reset. Press the Menu button, type ’40’, and then the radio will be reset. Then, please use the the Baofeng official software (Not CHIRP) for programming. It has the page under “other” simply checking the box that says “allow more than 480MHz transmit”, and changing the frequency range from 400-520MHz, then click write to radio.
The Baofeng UV-5RTP is the upgraded version of UV-5R with Tri-Power 8/4/1W. The transcevier is a micro-miniature multiband FM transceiver with extensive receive frequency coverage, providing local-area two-way amateur communications along with unmatched monitoring capability.
Note: Factory defaults frequecy is 140-150/430-440MHz (8W Output), please reset the radio to reach 136-174/400-470MHz or program it to reach 470-520MHz.
Software Download: https://s3.amazonaws.com/sanatop
List Price: $ 220.00